So What Exactly Is Included in "The Ultimate Sell Without Selling Client Conversion System"?
(a) 6 DVD's of Steve Jensen’s Live Presentation (these sessions are also included in MP4 format in the USB drive included with this program)
The pack includes 6 DVD's (and MP4's on USB) of the presentations from the live "Ultimate Sell Without Selling Client Conversion" training event - perfect for you and your team to watch - pause - and complete the "fill in the blanks" manual.
Module 1 - Planning Your Sales Success
In this module you and your team will learn:
- The 4 essential business lessons you must understand to be a success in health care
- How to formulate and achieve your weekly and monthly sales and income targets
- Why you must understand the “one chance mentality” to grow your health business
- Why KPI’s do not motivate team performance and the one simple daily activity guaranteed to increase income and business performance
Module 2 - How People Buy and Reducing Objections
In this module you and your team will learn:
- The 4 triggers consumers use when making a buying decision and the absolute holy grail of triggers you MUST have to succeed in health care
- How and why you need to use the “double pump” system to increase sales
- The 5 absolute must do’s to increase sales and how leaving out any of these dramatically reduce your sales results
- Why you must understand the principle of INKING and how to use this to set yourself up as the expert
- The simple cheat sheet you can use to position yourself as the expert in your field
- How to totally remove the issue of price from any discussion
- The one word you must use to instantly develop rapport with any new client
Module 3 - Making Every Call Count
In this module you and your team will learn:
- The global issues facing health businesses and why your current follow up and phone scripts are not working - assuming you even have one
- The exact follow up call system guaranteed to get a positive response from any enquiry
- How to make your follow up phone call so memorable your clients want to return your call
- The 3 massive phone mistakes that are costing you a fortune and how to avoid them
- The 8 types of calls and how to use these to increase profits and client results
- The exact scripts and templates you can use to increase your success on the telephone and increase re-booking results
- The SIX-point call checklist to make price a non-issue
Module 4 - Creating a Memorable First Impression
In this module you and your team will learn:
- Why the position of your head and hands is vital to developing rapport and gaining client confidence
- How to instantly make people feel at ease and comfortable in your health business
- The 7 non-verbal communication secrets that instantly set you up for success as a health professional or front desk team member
- How to shake hands with a new client so they have confidence in you as a professional
- Exactly what to say when you first meet a client so they instantly like and trust you
- Where to sit and how to structure your consultation to give client a confident feeling about you and your business
Module 5 - How to Establish Compelling Reasons to Buy
In this module you and your team will learn:
- How to use the “ALF Formula” to dramatically increase the chance of a client agreeing to your program
- How to use “Leader Questions” to find out exactly what your client wants from you so every client makes a follow up appointment
- The 2 motivators of human behavior and how to use them to get a client to take action
- How to use the “4W and the secret HOW” conversation to identify your clients exact pain points and how you can use this to increase client success
Module 6 - Consultations, Tours and Proofing Skills That Make Closing Easier
In this module you and your team will learn:
- How to use “Proofing” to reduce objections and increase compliance
- The secret “softeners” that make closing easy and ensure your client agrees to undertake your treatment program
- How to use “Tiedowns” to increase bookings and client results
- The simple 5 step process to ensure clients book their sessions in advance
Module 7 - Inspire A Close & Make More Sales
In this module you and your team will learn:
- How to use bordering to increase your closing by over 20%
- The 4 stages of a treatment program and how using this improves client outcomes
- The 3 types of close and which one to use for each client
- The one word you should never use when asking a client to book their sessions
- How to use a “Tariff Close” and why this is the easiest and most effective conversion tool in your business
Module 8 - Putting it All Together
In this module you and your team will learn:
- The difference between allied health and fitness professionals when it comes to selling your services
- The exact KPI’s and numbers you must know in your health business
- How one Podiatrist used the “Orthotic Economy” to measure their business performance
- How to use a “Call Matrix” to make sure you never miss a possible client lead ever again
- Why “talking technical” is a recipe for disaster in most health consultations and what to say instead to make your client feel at ease and agree to your recommendations.
DVD Six - Bonus DVD
How to Run a One Minute Practice (Bonus Presentation)
In this fast-paced BONUS session, Paul will share with you:
- The key concept all health business MUST understand in order to free themselves from their daily and weekly grind.
- The secret "Six Spreadsheet Formula" previously only available to Paul's elite One on One Coaching clients that will totally revolutionize the way you run your health business.
- The single most important resource that shows you instantly if a team member is not completing a protocol or procedure and how this single resource - can allow you to run your business from anywhere in the world in less than one minute a day.
- How to measure and manage your business performance in a way that lets you make highly accurate decisions about your business expenses, staff wages and profit - never again be left in the dark by your key numbers.
- Why most health business owners are vulnerable to being ripped off by sharp advertising sales reps and how to never be fleeced again.
- How to know instantly that you are paying too much rent or your wage payments are out of control and what to do about it.
- Why your accountant is the last person who should be telling you how your business is performing and how to analyze your business performance correctly.
- The exact systems some of the world's smartest health business owners are using to get an 80% re-boking rate from a simple phone call - and the "Million Dollar Script" they are all using in these calls.
- The single most important marketing system you can use in your health business - and it costs almost nothing to do and can be put into your health business in less than 5 minutes.
(b) 6 Audio CD's of All Modules and Presentations
The pack includes 6 Audio CD's of all modules for those who prefer to learn by audio than by video.
(c) A USB Drive with Bonus Training Sessions Including:
After the live event and the Module 8 (Putting it All Together) session, Steve kindly recorded TWO bonus training sessions where he expands on the content he presented in Module 7 - how to close the sale.
One of these bonus sessions is specifically for allied health professionals and the other is for health and fitness professionals - they have similar content however the examples Steve uses in each presentation is more specific to either allied health or the fitness industry.
A Secret Look Inside Paul’s Private Mentor Program
As a special bonus we have also included live audio recordings from inside Paul Wright’s elite One on One mentor program.
Two of the sessions focus on how to deliver a recommended treatment plan to a patient in a private allied health care setting - and the final session involved a detailed discussion with one of Pauls clients about money mindset and the implication of under servicing and under charging in health care.
These recordings alone - when shared with your team - will pay for the full cost of this program many times over.
(d) The USB Hard Drive Also Contains Bonus Sessions with FIFTEEN (15) of the World's Leading Health Business Owners and Sales Training Experts
NOTE - These bonus sessions were recorded specifically for the "Sell Without Selling" program and ARE NOT included in any of Paul's other programs or summits.
Craig Allingham - "The Professors Guide to Selling"
Click HERE for Craig's full bio
With qualifications in physiotherapy, sports science, men’s health and business, Craig has enjoyed a stellar career as a leading sports physiotherapist not only in Australia but internationally. Since resigning from daily clinical practice, Craig has been busy with his university work and developing his own teaching and publishing business. He is in demand for national and international physiotherapy conferences where he speaks on clinical topics and his strong interest, men’s health. His book, ‘Book More Clients’, is a popular business development tool and forms part of his reading list for the business development workshops he conducts for health professionals.
In this session with Craig, you and your team will learn:
- Why most professionals underservice their clients and what to do about it
- How to instantly increase a therapists re-booking rate
- Why home exercise programs can reduce the effectiveness of your treatment
- The one questions you need to ask yourself BEFORE you discharge a client which will instantly increase patient outcomes and also practice profitability
Caroline Bills - "Communications Skills That Increase Sales"
Click HERE for Caroline's full bio
Caroline is an experienced and dedicated musculoskeletal physiotherapist. She understands the complex range of skills required to engage clients/patients in their care and help them take action to achieve outcomes.
Caroline, also a Clinical Practice Change Specialist & Trainer, is licensed to deliver HealthChange® Methodology training modules as a HealthChange® Associate.
In this session with Caroline, you and your team will learn:
- How to get patient compliance and deliver value in your business
- How our university education can unwittingly contribute to poor patient adherence
- How to use the HealthChange® Behaviour Change Pathway to quickly identify and meet your patient’s needs
- Why your clients may not comply with your recommendations and what to do about it
- How to blend clinical skills with communication skills to be a great professional
- How to use the HealthChange® RICk principle to engage with clients and get them the best outcome
Steve Brossman - "How to Position Yourself for Success"
Click HERE for Steve's full bio
Steve works with Professionals and Businesses to uncover their unique Authority Factor, help them build their own signature blueprint and then position them as a leader through Videos, Books and Speaking. After writing an Amazon best-selling book, speaking in 15 countries and training over 18,000 instructors, coaches and consultants, he currently works with small businesses through to multi-billion dollar corporations. He loves helping his clients find the Unique Champion within and exploit opportunities in their competitive market, through the use of digital publishing and video marketing.
In this session with Steve, you and your team will learn:
- How a Dentist who didn’t want to sell, produced a $40,000 program and added an extra $1M in annual income each year
- How to understand the “Brown Box Syndrome” so you can never be compared on price
- The exact script Steve teaches his high-level clients that guarantees conversions and reduces objections
- How Steve’s business was being crushed by the competition until he discovered the secret of positioning and packaging - and how you can do the same
- The Podiatrist package Steve created which dramatically increased this professionals business success
- How one expert went for $4M to $54M in annual revenue using a simple but little used strategy
Terry Dean - "How to Be the Expert Before the Client Even Meets You"
Click HERE for Terry's full bio
Terry is a master of online marketing and information product creation - his company - MyMarketingCoach, LLC. was created in 2006 as a solution for entrepreneurs who are overworked, overstressed, and not earning the kind of income they want in their business. His expertise expands across all aspects of the online landscape including Google Ads, landing page design, online conversion, YouTube, Facebook and lead generation.
In this session with Terry, you and your team will learn:
- Why you must understand the concept of “Consultative Selling” and how to use this to reduce selling objection
- The exact step by step system you can use in your practice which guarantees you only see “A Class Clients”
- How Terry structures his $12,000 mentor program so clients agree to buy even though they have never met or spoken to him in person before the sale
- Why you must understand “The Golden Glove” before you even start marketing your programs or services.
- How to prove you provide the best solution to your client’s problem - even if your professional association does not let you use testimonials
- The 2 step process Terry used with one of his clients that got him over 1500 Google reviews
Dave Dee - "How to Be a Selling Superstar"
Click HERE for Dave's full bio
Before he was considered a World Class Speaker, Webinar Selling Expert and Trusted Advisor to some of the biggest names in the world of marketing, Dave was a struggling magician doing only three shows a month and deeply in debt. Using the principles of direct-response marketing and one-to-many selling, Dave managed to turn his business around and went from three shows doing over twenty-five shows a month. He has since gone-on to teach these timeless principles to thousands of people while creating a webinar that was responsible for over 1.5 million dollars in sales and ran continuously for two straight years.
In this session with Dave, you and your team will learn:
- How Dave went for being a struggling magician doing 3 shows a month to a fully booked featured performer and the lessons you can use in your health business
- How to increase your income without spending an extra cent on marketing
- How Dave made $100,00 in 75 minutes and what you can use from this
- The four words Dave uses to close his high-priced programs and products - these words will make you thousands
- How to structure a “One to Many Selling Presentation” which positions you as the expert, totally removes any need for selling, and guarantees a successful outcome for the client
Brian Gallagher - "Selling Essentials for Health Professionals"
Click HERE for Brian's full bio
Brian Gallagher graduated from Daemen College in 1992 with a degree in Physical Therapy. Immediately upon graduation, he practiced physical therapy for both pediatrics and adults in various settings.
In the late 1990’s, Brian and his wife founded what became one of Marylands largest therapy staffing companies, while at the same time launching their own PT private practice business, comprised of 6 out-patient clinics. Both businesses boomed, with a resulting sale of the entire operation in 2006. Brian re-acquired the practices in late 2008, at which time he grew them larger than before, winning “Practice of the Year” in 2011.
In January of 2017, Brian once again sold his private practices so that he could devote 100% of his attention to MEG Business Management, which he started in 2006. MEG began as purely an educational consulting company for private practice owners across the country. Today MEG Business Management not only continues to train practice owners on how to successfully grow and manage their practices, it is also a leader in providing PT billing services to practices across the nation.
In this session with Brian, you and your team will learn:
- How Brian sold his business for 7 figures, bought it back 2 years later for only $1, then sold it again a few years later for another 7 figure sum
- The 3 distinct reasons health professionals struggle with sales and what to do about it
- The selling revolution overtaking the health profession and why you must know this to be an effective practitioner
- The 3-step strategy guaranteed to get full patient compliance and an exceptional outcome
- How to get 100% team member compliance with all of your sales and marketing systems
- How to use the “Give me Five Drill” to grow your health business for FREE
Nichole Hamilton - "Listening Skills and Empathy - the Keys to Sales Success"
Click HERE for Nichole's full bio
Nichole Hamilton is a physiotherapist and owns her own practice Synergy Physio in Qld. She has a passion for education and health, and has spent ten years providing physio workshops around Australia on hip and pelvic pain. Nichole also is a fully qualified yoga teacher as well as a Mindfulness Meditation teacher.
In this session with Nichole, you and your team will learn:
- Why most health professionals fail to develop rapport with their clients and how to do this instantly
- How to improve client outcomes using listening skills and empathy
- What Nicoles’s highly personal history can teach us all about delivering better health care solutions for our clients
- How her health professional let her down and what she learnt from the experience
- How to get your team totally engaged in delivering highly personal and empathetic consultations
- Exactly how Nichole recruits and selects team members to work in her practice and the mistake many employers make when choosing new therapists
Ted Jedynak - "Packaging Health Care to make Selling Easier"
Click HERE for Ted's full bio
During an epic 32 years in business, Ted & Lil Jedynak built and successfully sold 5 clinics in Sydney, Gold Coast and Adelaide. They were winners of the Telstra Business Award.
Ted & Lil have been mentors and trainers of health practitioners globally for over 20 years.
In their retirement, Ted & Lil continue to be trainers and mentors but, due to high demand, are focusing on delivering excellent online trainings.
In this session with Ted, you and your team will learn:
- How Ted effectively sold a $2000 treatment program and how he overcome his own issues with selling and money
- Ted’s secret recruitment strategy which ensured he always had a ready supply of therapists to work in his practices
- Why you must package your services and exactly how to do it without having issues with insurance companies or third party payers
- Why more than half of Ted’s early clients did not go ahead with treatment and how a session with his business coach fixed this poor conversion instantly
- Why our current physical assessment process is fundamentally flawed and how to fix this instantly
Rick Lau - "The Missing Link to Selling Success"
Click HERE for Rick's full bio
Rick Lau is a seasoned healthcare entrepreneur who has successfully built 3 multi-million dollar healthcare companies over the past 15 years. Rick's entrepreneurial journey started from humble beginnings. His first company, pt Health, began as a small business and transformed into a company that grew to a network of 100+ rehab clinics across Canada. Rick's second company, CSC, is a one stop shop for clinics and is one of the largest e-commence healthcare suppliers in Canada. Rick's third company, CallHero, a call performance and training software, was created to hold the front desk staff accountable for answering and booking more patients over the phones.
In this session with Rick, you and your team will learn:
- The exact front desk metrics you need to measure to ensure you are not losing money at the admin level
- The epiphany Rick had which finally allowed him to get his team to be compliant and patient focused
- How to guarantee all calls to your practice are answered and none of your marketing is wasted
- The high-tech system you can use to rebook lost callers, measure front team performance and train your team to deliver better client outcomes
- How most clinics are missing out on 35 new clients a month - with no increase in marketing spend
Aaron LeBauer - "Never Sell Again"
Click HERE for Aaron's full bio
Aaron LeBauer PT, DPT, LMBT, RYT is the host of The CashPT Lunch Hour Podcast, The CashPT Nation Facebook group and has helped 1000's of passionate physical therapists create, grow and market successful cash-based physical therapy businesses. He owns LeBauer Physical Therapy in Greensboro, NC which is a 100% cash-based physical therapy practice. He opened his practice right after graduating from Elon University's doctor of physical therapy program so he could treat patients as unique individuals and without influence by insurance reimbursement.
In this session with Aaron, you and your team will learn:
- How to charge what you are worth and get it - without feeling salesy
- How to package your services so you never get a price comparison
- The lightbulb moment that led to Aaron increasing his fees by $100 a visit - with no complaints or drop in consultation numbers
- The secret questions Aaron asks all new clients which gets instant rapport and increased compliance
- The exact script Aarons team use to convert Facebook leads into paid consultations
- The script and process Aaron uses to reduce cancellations and prevent self-discharge
- How to handle questions about insurance coverage so “who pays” is never an issue
David Moffet - "Customer Service Success Secrets"
Click HERE for David's full bio
David is the author of the the #1 Amazon Bestseller "How to Build The Dental Practice of Your Dreams [Without Killing Yourself] In Less Than Sixty Days."
As a Coach and Keynote Speaker, David is working with Dental Offices, dental businesses and companies of all sizes to improve their interactions with their customers and patients, as well as their personnel and suppliers.
In 2017 David was awarded the CSP title [Certified Speaking Professional] by the PSAA [Professional Speakers Association of Australia], their highest honour.
David provides advice to all Businesses on using and implementing World Class Customer Service to improve bottom lines, and to improve client retention and staff retention.
In this session with David, you and your team will learn:
- Why we pre-judge the ability of our clients to pay for our treatment and what to do about it
- How a local dentist gave David has database for FREE and how David made over $800,000 from this list
- How to stand out in the health marketplace so you don’t have to compete on price
- The $1 product that make David clients hundreds of thousand of dollars each and every year and makes price comparison impossible
- The number one reason why a client does not go ahead with your treatment program and how to ensure your clients proceed with care
- How to use the simple “photo on the wall strategy” to shut down price objection instantly
Jamey Schrier - "PT’s Guide to Selling Success"
Click HERE for Jamey's full bio
Dr Jamey Schrier is the founder of The Practice Freedom Method. Prior to creating this breakthrough system, Dr. Schrier was working more than 60 hours a week as a physical therapist, missing his kids’ events, and worrying about making enough money to pay his bills. In 2004, a three-alarm fire burned his practice to the ground. Rather than throw in the towel, Jamey rebuilt his practice, growing it to include multiple locations with a system that allowed it to grow profitably and predictably while reducing the amount of time he spent in patient care.
Recently Dr Schrier sold his practices for a price often reserved for practices quadruple his size. Today, Jamey spends most of his time training Physical Therapy practice owners how to apply his methodologies through his revolutionary program called The Practice Freedom Method. His unique approach combines sound business principles with best practices that he learned over 20 years in business. Jamey’s true gift is in his ability to accelerate this process for other practice owners in a fun, easy to understand and implement, way.
In this session with Jamey, you and your team will learn:
- The “Paper Towel” experience and how this impacted Jamey’s money mindset
- The “Million Dollar Question” Jamey uses to ensure patient compliance and commitment to the plan
- How to use the “Reframe” strategy to increase your selling confidence and re-booking results
- The 5 “Phases of Delight” and how you can use these phases to get client compliance
- The $200,000 patient induction system and how to use this to grow your health business
- How to use the “Magic Moment” program to turn all clients into raving fans and get your cancellation rate to zero
Nick Schuster - "Team Training and KPI Essentials"
Click HERE for Nick's full bio
Nick is the owner of Scarborough Physio and Health, and creator of the Ultimate Physio Private Practice Education Group. He started his career in Physiotherapy and bought Scarborough Physio and Health as a 21 year old in 2003 when it was in its infancy. It is now a thriving clinic offering Physio, Pilates, Massage, Psychology, Acupuncture and other complimentary health services. A noted public speaker, author of “Becoming the Ultimate Physio” and educator – Nick has seen it all in health business ownership and shares a real life perspective on business as a business owner who still loves treating patients, while helping to introduce clinic owners to leadership and team mentoring concepts through the Ultimate Physio business.
In this session with Nick, you and your team will learn:
- Why team members don’t listen to the owner and why your team need to hear this training from outside sources
- How to use data from private paying clients compared to insurance paying clients to determine the performance of your team members
- How to know instantly if your team need sales CPR - before your business is massively damaged
- Exactly how Nick inducts a new team member into his organization so they do not lose confidence and trust in him as the owner of the practice
- Why you need to understand “Belief Projection” and “Imposter Syndrome” to effectively understand and improve your team sales performance
- How to predict the success of a new team member so they do not become a “case load killer”.
- How to structure your interview process to dramatically reduce your risk of an expensive mis-hire
Jason Smith - "The Truth About Selling and Health Care"
Click HERE for Jason's full bio
Jason is a dynamic business leader and award-winning physiotherapist in high demand. He is the founder of the Back In Motion Health Group – Australia and NZ’s largest and fastest growing provider of physiotherapy and related services. As the Group Director, Jason leads a team of more than 600 staff in over 100 locations. The success of Back In Motion has been recognised by its sustained exponential growth and by a number of formal accolades including being awarded a BRW Fast Franchise for five consecutive years and Jason’s award as the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year. Jason’s passion for leadership culminated in his establishing the Iceberg Leadership Institute, a forum through which he has provided thought-provoking leadership instruction to thousands of experienced and emerging health professionals. Find out more about Jason Smith at www.jasontsmith.com.au.
In this session with Jason, you and your team will learn:
- 5 words you can use instead of the word “sell” when explaining your products of services
- Why one of Jason team members left Back in Motion and why she apologized 5 years later for her poor performance
- The exact KPS’s and predictive numbers you can and should use in your health business to measure sales performance
- How Back in Motion use the “Results for Life” program to improve business performance and client results
- The real reason clients do not complete their course of care and how to dramatically reduce client drop-off in your business
- How to use the 5 step “Leadership Selling” program to improve team culture, encourage client engagement and improve outcomes
- The 5 “sales dogs” and how to use your preferred sales dog to increase results
Darryl Yardley - "How to Train Your New Therapists to Sell"
Click HERE for Darryl's full bio
Darryl is the current Chair of the Private Practice Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association. He has worked in the private sector for over 10 years and has been fortunate to work through all levels of patient care, clinic management and ownership. He consults with many clinic owners to grow their business, and has recruited and mentored over 50 therapists. He is currently on contract overseeing operations as the manager of Therapy Services at the Brant Community Health System. He is a consultant with orthopaedic and neurosurgeons and has a special interest in hip and spine. He is a co-author of ‘Diagnosis and Management of Femoroacetabular Impingement: An Evidence-Based Approach’, and has co-authored multiple publications and has presented at over 50 conferences and courses throughout Canada and Internationally. Darryl is the professor of ‘Business and Entrepreneurship in Physical Therapy’ at Western University. He is the co-founder of EnCORE Research, and a consultant for research and strategic programming at DSD Management, a network of 14 multidisciplinary clinics in Ontario. He is the co-founder of Entry to Practice Essentials, the first Canadian PCE study guide.
In this session with Darryl, you and your team will learn:
- How to train your new team members to create and deliver a good treatment plan
- How to use the “Medical Model” to develop rapport, trust and ensure all appointments are booked.
- The single intervention that dramatically increase client compliance and outcomes
- The top 3 objections clients use when they do not want to book follow up sessions and how to solve these issues
- The simple 2 step approach to reducing cancellation rates and increase arrival rate
- How to measure “self discharge rate” and then how to reduce this in your health business
- How to use Darryl’s “Rehab Math” to add over $100k to your health business
- How to structure your team employment packages so they do not have to compete on price when looking for new team members.
IMPORTANT - The Pack Also Includes:
(e) Fill-In-The-Blanks Sell Without Selling Training Manual PLUS Other Bonus Material on the USB Drive
This USB drive also contains a selection of written resources to further increase the value of this program - including:
- A “Fill in the Blanks” course manual - to be completed as your team progress through the program - (an electronic copy of this manual is on the data disc and USB drive)
- A manual with the full Powerpoint slides for the live presentations - to assist your team in completing the “fill in the blanks” manual.
- A huge selection of documents, forms, scripts and templates to assist you and your team on your sales journey - please open all bonus documents so you understand the content and appreciate the resources you now have at your disposal.